At Jump Primary School we have worked hard to create a happy family atmosphere where children can feel welcome and secure.
We set high standards for academic achievements and for socially acceptable behaviour. We encourage the children's interests through a wide range of extra curricular activities, educational visits and the involvement of writers, storytellers, artists, sculptors, theatre groups and performers within school.
Our Aims are:
1. For each child to be helped to develop his/her intellectual powers as far as possible.
2. For each child to develop:
- a sense of their own worth
- self discipline
- personal characteristics including honesty, fairness
- tolerance, perseverance
3. For each child to develop socially so that they can live and work as part of the community
and show respect for others' feelings, views, capabilities and property
4. For each child to develop:
- their physical skills
- an appreciation of a healthy life style
- an enjoyment of leisure activities
5. For the school to provide a stimulating, well ordered and caring environment which by example encourages each child to care about the world we live in.
6. For the school and you, the parents, to work together to ensure the best for your child/children