Welcome to Year Two!
We are the Daring Dolphins!
Important Information About Year Two!
- Spellings are sent home every Monday - to be returned to school the following Monday.
- Homework is set on a Friday - to be returned the following Friday - feedback will be given in the form of stickers, comments and smiley faces.
- Our PE days are Wednesdays and Thursdays - children will need an appropriate kit for both indoors and outdoors.
- Children are invited to take books home from the class library to read for pleasure as they wish.
- Children will be listened to read individually, or in a pair, once a week by an adult in school- days may vary. Remember - there are extra prizes available for reading at home!
- Projects are set every half term, except in Summer 1.
To find out more about our classroom and the work that we do, click on the link below to take you to our school's blog pages!