Our breakfast club runs from 8am-9am daily in the school dining room for children in Reception to Year 6. It is run by school staff. There are a choice of cereals and bagels on offer.
The costs from September 2021 are £2.50 a session and places can be booked online via the School Gateway app.
Places are Pre-booked (30 available each day) and there is no waiting list. Booking closes in the evening, the day before Breakfast Club. Any last-minute requests should be made by telephone call to the school office.
Our Breakfast Club Aims Are:
- To provide a welcoming, safe and secure environment for pupils before the beginning of the school day.
- To provide an affordable, self-sustaining, early drop off childcare facility for parents/carers during term time.
- To continue to build positive links/relationships with parents.
- To provide children with a nutritious breakfast at the start of the day in a pleasant and relaxed environment.
- To provide a calm environment in which children can engage socially with children from other year groups, therefore strengthening relationships in the school community.
- To meet the criteria of the Magic Breakfast in order to maintain receipt of grant funding and subsidised food.